Aluminum fences have become a highly popular choice among homeowners because of the little maintenance they require. They’re known for their durability, sturdiness, and practicality. Unlike wrought iron, aluminum fences don’t rust and can also add an element of elegance to your home.
Aluminum fences don’t require much maintenance and therefore are very attractive to buyers. Whether you just got your aluminum fence installed today, or have had it for years, follow these tips to keep it looking like new.
- Always keep your aluminum fence clean by washing it with water and soap or a garden hose.
- Keep trees and plants trimmed back from the fence because they can start to grow into it causing problems with the form of the fence.
- Be sure to promptly remove any sap, bugs, or other residue from your aluminum fence because it will be more difficult to remove after sun exposure
- You can use “Soft Scrub” or any other nonabrasive products to remove scratches and minor scuff marks
- Don’t use a dry sponge because it may scratch the surface
- Use alcohol, isopropanol, turpentine, or white spirits to remove any paint or sealant spots
By following these simple tips, you can be sure that you will keep your aluminum fence looking new and increase its durability. follow this link to learn more : Irvington Fence Contractor
Campanella Fence takes pride in providing commercial and residential solutions to clients in the Putnam, Westchester, and Dutchess counties. If you need a professional New Rochelle Fence Contractor, Irvington Fence Contractor, Bedford Hills Fence Contractor, or Greenburgh Fence Contractor, give Campanella Fence a call today for a free at home consultation.